RitePak Sales and Marketing Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Sounds like you?
What You Need: Ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance by reacting with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
You need be a strong operational thinker, focusing on reaching new customers and extending the RitePak brand to the masses.
It is the cross of the analytical with the creative that makes the Sales and Marketing Manager position an incredibly difficult job to fill.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new product lines and manage the cross-functional implementation of the sales and marketing plan
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for RitePak products
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates RitePak’s products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of RitePak products
- Market intelligence – be the expert on buying trends, how customers buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on RitePak’s competition and how to crush them
- Manage capacity and quality of the distribution chain from order, delivery to payment
- Manage local regulatory concerns and politics.
- 4-6 years of marketing or operations management experience
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Experience managing and growing new products to markets
- Experience owning marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness in the market
- Hustler- You have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude
- High Emotional IQ – Can deal with drivers, influencers and clients no problem
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Flexible and forward thinking- We need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Very strong Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties
Also include your expected level of remuneration.
How to Apply