RitePak Manufacturing Assistants Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 28, 2014
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Positions available: 6
Start date: 2014-05-01
Job Description: This position involves a broad range of responsibilities that will support the manufacturing process on the production floor.
- Start up, operate and shut down on production machinery.
- Carrying, lifting and ferrying raw materials
- Perform minor maintenance production equipment
- Package finished products in a presentable manner to be shipped to clients
- Inspect finished products for any defects record the number of rejected products
- Follow established protocols for manufacturing to ensure products meeting defined quality standards
- Maintain a clean work area free of safety hazards
- Identifies and assists with troubleshooting routine issues and defects.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school certificate with a minimum grade of C+ in K.C.S.E
- 1-3 years in a manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to walk, sit and/or stand throughout an eight or ten-hour day
- Ability to consistently lift 30kg
- Basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Please email: [email protected]