RitePak Administrative Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya
As a result this position needs a personality that is highly attuned to the social graces needed to welcome, engage, encourage or even have a firm hand with our clients, vendors or visitors while having that trademark smile that doesn’t fade.
Think this is you… read on……
You will be expected to be a forward thinker and take charge or fill in where you see obvious gaps in all levels.
The flexibility to work at odd hours or quickly adapt to new situations, jobs or assignments will be an added bonus. You will literally be juggling…eggs… Please try not to drop any.
This job is about personality, personality and more personality.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory and anticipating need.
- Placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Reconciling basic account expenses and bookeeping
- Supporting the sales team
- First point of contact between potential clients, vendors and visitors
- Occasional errands
- 1-3 years experience working in the front office. Internships are accepted
- Demonstrated front office skills. Must have a pleasant demeanor and have experience dealing with clients
- Advanced diploma or recent graduate
- Accounting experience. Quickbooks knowledge will be a bonus
- Adaptable and willing to work within other job functions
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Excel software and other office tools
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
Also include you expected level of remuneration.
How to Apply
Please email: [email protected]