Rider Job in Westlands Nairobi Kenya (KShs 20K)
Business Purpose / Objective: Involves the making pickups and deliveries from various clients in an efficient and timely manner.
- Delivery of parcels/letters to various companies.
- Running banking errands.
- Supervision and loading and unloading of products.
- Resolution of client’s queries in co-ordination with the other departments.
- Liaising with the Credit/Purchasing Officer/Finance to ensure that all items are bought and delivered on time.
- Purchase and delivering of Tenders
- Ensuring the motorbike is well maintained at all times ensuring all problems are reported and dealt with in good time.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Basic training in motor mechanics; Certificate in Mechanic will be an added advantage
- Holder of valid driver’s license., FG Class
- 3-5 years’ experience in busy corporate environment.
- Competent rider; Very well conversant with Kenyan road signs, and all the rules governing driving in Kenya.
- Conversant with health and safety regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of the areas of operation and the various routes.
- Good verbal skills and ability to take directions.
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Patient, flexible, time conscious, able and willing to work as a team.
- Strong initiative and confidence.
Applications to [email protected] by 6th February 2014