Restaurant Manager Job in Kampala Uganda
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 13, 2014
Position: Restaurant Manager
Location: Kampala – Uganda
Our client in the hospitality industry is seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager to be responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of the restaurant and managing the employees.
Key Tasks of Responsibilities
- Planning menus.
- Producing staff duty roster.
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports.
- Ordering supplies.
- Overseeing stock levels.
- Handling administration and paperwork.
- Taking reservations.
- Agreeing and managing budgets.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities etc.
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- A minimum of 4 years in a similar position.
- Diploma in Hotel Management or any related field.
- Demonstrate ability to build cohesive teams and achieve set targets through teamwork.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Should have good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and organization skills.
If you meet the entire mentioned job criteria kindly send your CV and application to [email protected] before 8th January, 2014.
Indicate the position applied for, your current and expected salary on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.