Resolution Insurance Human Resources Assistant Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 13, 2014
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position in our Human Resources Department.
Human Resources Assistant
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the HR Assistant purpose is to assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources function within the department and play a supportive role to the other departments within Resolution Insurance so as to achieve the company’s goals.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Ensure that employee records are accurately compiled, recorded, cross-checked and updated (both in intranet and HRIS)
- Coordination of recruitment, selection, staff induction, benefits and welfare administration
- Support employees of RI by answering questions about employment files, time-off, benefit plans and other information related to their employee records.
- Supervise outsourced services;
- Coordinating training/teambuilding and staff welfare;
- Administration of temporary staff contracts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business field
- HR diploma –an added advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least 1 year experience in a busy HR office, preferably in the service industry
- Good Knowledge of the labour laws
- Effective verbal, listening, communication and time management skills
- Assertive and confident
- Requires minimum supervision
- Organized and delivers within minimal time
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Other attributes: must be honest, trustworthy, and respectful and maintain good working ethics.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
- Application letter
- Updated CV listing three references
- Expected remuneration package
- Availability should you be offered the position
By COB, Tuesday 14th January 2014 to [email protected]
Ensure that you quote the position in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.