Resolution Insurance Compliance Officer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
Job Purpose: Overall purpose is to promote departmental efficiency by monitoring compliance within the set functional operational standards.
The role enhances, reviews, and monitors quality improvement initiatives, identifies risk, and seeks appropriate mitigation.
The jobholder is also responsible for the facilitation of development, implementation, evaluation, and improvement of functional performance.
To assist in the follow up of implementation of the compliance matrix and the reports needed.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Under the supervision of the HOD, write up of standardized documents; undertake departmental/functional process amendments across the region.
- Generation and consolidation of departmental/ Management reports
- With the supervision of the HoD, document and disseminates policies and procedures for the general operation in the department:
- Periodical reviews and updates on departmental policies and procedures.
- Review and update policies and compliance measures to prevent or reduce risk
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and recommend initiation of investigative processes.
- Suggest ways of improving processing timelines and improving efficiency and at the same time escalate challenges and possible solutions.
- Assist the HoD in following up any compliance issues.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Degree in a business field
- At 3 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of working with MS Office packages.
- Business and Accounting knowledge an added advantage
- Previous experience in a compliance role in the insurance industry.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
1. Application letter
2. Updated CV listing three references
3. Expected remuneration package
4. Availability should you be offered the position
By COB, Friday 14th February 2014 to [email protected]
Ensure that you quote the position in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.