Research Assistants Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 15, 2014
We are looking for research assistants for conducting field research activities across Kenya for a period of two weeks in early 2014.
- University Education in social sciences
- Knowledge of quantitative/qualitative research methods an asset
- Past experience in field research desirable but not mandatory
- Availability within the project period
- Willingness to travel widely
- Ability to articulate issues and come up with practical solutions
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and provide the desired results within the set objectives
- Team player Training will be provided prior to commencement.
Interested persons to send a cover letter and current CV to [email protected] or apply online by clicking here so as to reach not later than 5pm on Friday January 17th 2014.
The CV should provide day-time telephone contact and a reliable e-mail address.
We pride ourselves as equal opportunity employer.
Due to high volume of applications we are likely to receive, we are sorry that only successful applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls please