Remote Medical International Clinical Officers Jobs in Kenya
Remote Medical International® provides individuals and organizations with the medical training, equipment, and support services necessary to safely and effectively pursue work in remote and challenging environments. Founded in 2003, Remote Medical International has offices in Seattle, WA (USA), Houston, TX (USA), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Nairobi, Kenya (RMIK).
We pride ourselves in offering a positive and challenging work environment based on collaborative
Project and Assignment Details
Working in a large team of health professionals providing primary and emergency care in remote and challenging environments in support of a major oil and gas project.
- Provide advice and medical treatment for primary health care, general practice, and emergency situations as dictated by prevailing protocols and scope of practice.
- Complete RMIK and client reporting requirements as dictated by project.
- Undertake medical escort duties as required.
- Follow RMIK and client protocols, procedures and practices.
- Maintain clinic in accordance with RMIK and prevailing standards.
- Represent RMIK in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain current professional certifications, as designated for assigned projects.
- Current registration and license to practice with the Clinical Officer’s Council.
- Minimum of three to five years clinical practice experience.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic, proactive, punctual, reliable and flexibility to work long hours when required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and general computer & technology literacy. Familiarity with computer based health information system preferred.
- Willingness to work and live in an isolated and challenging environment.
- Due to the nature of the work, fluency in Swahili will be a strong advantage.
Please submit a current CV with professional certificates, three references and a letter stating why you are the best candidate for the job to [email protected]