Regional Sales Manager Job in Nyeri, Kenya
Number Of Positions Open: 1
Our client is a fast growing company dealing with FMCGs. To further strengthen their sales team in Central Kenya, they wish to recruit an experienced professional for the position of Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide leadership to a team of Sales Representatives and Agents; function as mentor and guide to the team.
- Act as custodian of the corporate sales and marketing strategy for the region; coordinate and oversee the implementation of this strategy.
- Oversee the recruitment, development and management of distribution partners in Nairobi.
- Identify opportunities for growth in the market and take the lead in exploiting these opportunities.
- Manage threats by taking proactive measures to minimize exposure to risk and safeguard the company’s position.
- Design, implement and oversee the management of marketing and promotional activities in the region.
- Provide timely and relevant feedback on competitor activities, emerging trends and general market intelligence.
- Ensure that Sales targets are consistently achieved/ surpassed to generate sustained levels of revenue.
- Act as the company representative in the region with external audiences such as institutions, local authorities etc.
- Serve as the custodian of all company assets in the region including management of such assets in use by the business’ partners.
A minimum of 8 years’ progressive experience with an FMCG company, of which 3 years must be at the level of regional manager
Skills and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, or a business related field. An MBA or similar qualification will be an added advantage.
- Professional training in Sales and Marketing is highly desirable
- A minimum of 8 years’ progressive experience with an FMCG company, of which 3 years must be at the level of regional manager.
- Advanced presentation and analytical skills. Ability to develop and implement proposals is critical.
- Valid driving license
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Regional Sales Manager