Regional Manager Job in Kenya
Job Purpose: To enhance the effectiveness of the company’s distribution system by providing technical, advisory and operational support to the distributors, dealers, end users and ultimately support the growth of the company’s business.
- Supporting, monitoring and accompanying each distributor on a permanent basis
- Optimizing the coordination & management of customer feedback, recommend credit and credit evaluation
- Providing sales as well as product market intelligence and business minded values to the distributor’s sales forces in each country
- Acting as “product management” coach and business/sales mentor in order to provide proactive help and support in reaching sales objectives and competitive leadership
- Identifying and reporting potential counterfeit products sold in the area
- Identifying specific and general needs of customer base (Dealers & major accounts / country); analyse their evolution and trends
- Providing market & product intelligence as well as commercial support
- Managing & reporting business performance to Management regarding the existing & potential distribution channels
- Developing the capabilities of all players in the distribution chain, including: distributors, dealers and sales staff so as to build their product knowledge, sales, marketing and promotion processes.
- Conducting market research to better understand competition and propose strategies for maintaining or improving the organisation’s competitiveness in the market place.
- A university degree (Technical/ Business) or similar relevant field of study
- At least three (4) years experience in a “B2B” Commercial / Field Sales or Field Marketing position
- Preference will be given to candidates demonstrating “hands-on” Sales & Business Development experience directly in East African Countries; dealing with Importers/Distributors & Dealers Network
- The candidate should be ready to extensively travel essentially throughout Europe and Africa
- Excellent computer literacy and communication skills and ability to build relations across diverse backgrounds.
- English and Kiswahili fluency both written and spoken
P O Box 6416,
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.