Regional Liaison Officers Jobs in Kenya (KShs 40K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 27, 2014
Our client, a non-governmental Organization which aims at facilitating development of information & communication technology infrastructure and capacity in educational and training institutions, seeks to employ Regional Liaison Officers.
Salary: 40K depending with the experience
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Identify opportunities for products & distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Build relationships with new clients
- Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure that they are met by the sales team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Identify opportunities & distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Prepare accounting reports for sales.
- Degree/diploma in sales & marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in sales preferably in publishing industry where one was involved in selling to schools and other learning institutions
- Excellent communication & professional skills.
- Must have good time management skills and be able to track the clients’ supplies.
- Excellent presentation, listening & consulting skills
If qualified, kindly send your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Regional liaison Officer on the subject line by 1st February, 2014.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.