Regional Business Development Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya (KShs 40K – 60K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 12, 2013
Our client, a non-governmental Organization which aims at facilitating development of information & communication technology infrastructure and capacity in educational and training institutions, seeks to employ Regional Business Development officer.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Identify opportunities for products & distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Build relationships with new clients
- Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure that they are met by the sales team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Identify opportunities & distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Prepare accounting reports for sales.
- Degree/diploma in sales & marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2yrs experience in sales preferably in publishing industry where one was involved in selling to schools and other learning institutions (MUST)
- Excellent communication & professional skills.
- Must have good time management skills and be able to track the clients’ supplies.
- Excellent presentation, listening & consulting skills.
If qualified, kindly send your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Regional Business Development Officer -’ on the subject line by 20th December.
Do not attach any certificates.