Recruitment Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya
Profile Introduction: Altima Africa is a strategy implementation firm which seamlessly integrates Consulting, Leadership Development and Recruitment services.
Altima seeks to recruit a self driven, organized and highly ambitious individual to the position of Recruitment Officer.
- Have at least 3 years work experience specifically within Recruitment. General HR functions added advantage, though not prerequisite.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent certification-a must.
- Hold a University Degree in a business or related field;
- Project management skills & proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint would be an added advantage;
- Preparing client briefs defining recruitment requirements
- Proposal writing & development of appropriate talent acquisition strategies
- Initiating talent search efforts at the beginning of each recruitment assignment
- Pre screening and assisting with short listing
- Assisting the Recruitment Lead with candidate interviews
- Preparing recruitment reports and maintaining recruitment statistics and files
- Updating online recruitment systems;
- Coordinating tasks undertaken with part time recruitment consultants;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports
- Evaluate people accurately.
- Communicate effectively.
- Organisational savvy with excellent attention to detail.
- Quick learner. Thinks on their feet. Personable team player with a positive & creative attitude.
- Research, Analysis, and Report writing capabilities.
- Initiative & proactive with the ability to prioritize, multi task and deliver on multiple projects within tight deadlines.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visitwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm, 7th April 2014