Receptionist job in Nyeri, Kenya
Category: Receptionist Job Kenya
Posted: Oct 22, 2013
Receptionist job in Nyeri, Kenya Re-Advertisement
Our client a manufacturing company in Nyeri is seeking to recruit areceptionist who shall be responsible for offering support towards office and administrative position in the front portion or front desk of a business organization.
Duties and responsibilities;
- The primary or the most important job of a front desk receptionist is to answer the incoming calls.
- Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
- Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
- Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
- Answering the queries of all those people who call in the organization or information seekers about the business.
- Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
- Honoring and greeting people who enter the organization and communicate with them in a pleasing manner along with a positive attitude.
- Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
- Have knowledge about the business status of the organizations for which he/she is rendering the services
- The front desk receptionist is considered as the face of an organization.
- She is responsible for greeting the visitors who are coming in the office and also answer their basic queries.
- Degree in PR/Front office or any other relevant course from recognized institution.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of clerical process.
- 3 years experience of working in a similar position in a busy organization.
If qualified, kindly send your application letter and CV to [email protected] by 26th October, 2013 clearly indicating ‘Receptionist Nyeri’ on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted