Real Estate Senior Sales Executives Jobs in Kenya
The job of a Sales & Marketing Manager is to bring in more clients to the Company and closing the sales. This includes selling the products, interacting with Management, corporates, and competitors.
The position serves an important role in providing information to customers by use of telephone and other communication media. Such requirements require that the incumbent is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Formulating and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Spearheading being the custodian of internet and social media sales and marketing strategy.
- Drafting the sales budgets for Sales and Marketing department.
- Interacting with and clients, catering to their specific requirements and addressing queries.
- Following all bookings and completing tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Strategizing plans and approaches to meet sales targets.
- Coordinating work with fellow team members and other co-workers.
- Recording customer feedback, suggestions and complaints and forwarding the same to the Supervisor.
- Evaluating sale trends, conducting market analysis and surveys for improvement for strategizing.
- Evaluating the sale policies and strategies of competitor developers.
- Write and submit weekly and monthly sales and marketing reports.
- Any other duties that you may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and manipulative abilities
- Excellent managerial abilities
- A pleasing personality to put clients at ease while striking deals
- A thorough knowledge about sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent customer service ethics
- Right attitude to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Should have decision making abilities and capability to evaluate options and solutions
- Account Management skills (getting and analyzing customer’s requirements for offer preparation and contract negotiations)
- Value based consultative selling
- Conflict management skills. Presentation skills. Project management skills.
- Customer Oriented, Drive for Results, Communication Skills, Conviction & Courage,
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Quality: to ensure clarity and accuracy in all reports.
- Flexibility: ensure the swift response to any report required and responsiveness to management requirements
- Market intelligence.
- Should possess good written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Should have good interpersonal skills for interacting with customers and understanding their requirements.
- Should have the aptitude of working in a team.
- Should possess good time management skills and have the ability of meeting targets.
The ideal candidate should have;
- Sales & Marketing Degree with relevant experience
- Understanding of Kenyan Real Estate (players, regulatory aspects, etc.)
- Experience in establishing and managing customer relationships
- Ability to display creativity & innovation
- Degree, diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in sales, Real Estate or any other related field of study
- With 2 -3 years experience in Sales and Marketing.