Real Estate / Property Nairobi Kenya – Business Development Executive
Posted: Jun 28, 2013
Position: Business Development Executive
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Our client a leading real estate company offering a range of property related services from purchases and sales, rental and leasing to management, concierge services and interior solutions, seeks to recruit a Business Development Executive.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying business development opportunities, prepare an action plan to achieve the goals, set up and improve procedures for the operation and oversee implementation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing a pro-active approach to establish and maintain professional relationships with potential clients that promote growth of business and market share in the industry
- Actively and successfully manage the Business Development Process : lead generation, solution pitch, negotiation, close; handover to the Managing Director and follow up to ensure successful service delivery
- Developing business proposals, pitch solutions and presentations to the relevant parties and close sales /partnership agreements for new businesses
- Building referral networks within the business ecosystem
- Liaising with Real Estate Agents
- Attending exhibitions related to the industry
- Implementing strategies to improve market share
- Assisting in developing and executing projects for assigned market areas
- Conducting market analysis to determine needs, potential and desired rates
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Bcom / Business related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales and new business development
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 5th July 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line