Real Estate Company Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 26, 2014
A Rare Opportunity in Real Estate Development / Investment Management
A well-established investment group targeting affordable, medium density, eco-friendly periurban real estate developments across Africa has a vacancy for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Role: The CEO will manage all phases of diverse large scale real estate development projects, co-ordinating financiers, architects and contractors mainly in Kenya but also in other African countries, while ensuring strict adherence to technical, budgetary, environmental and public health standards.
- Formulate fresh concepts and identify promoters, partners and financiers for the same;
- Prepare work plans and timelines consistent with optimum utilization of resources;
- Ensure the proper administration of construction contracts and leases;
- Obtain all necessary titles, permits and licenses;
- Undertake such other duties, as the Board may from time to time direct.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- A degree in building economics, architecture or structural engineering, or comparable qualifications, preferably with a masters in business administration, investment and/or financial management;
- At least ten years’ experience managing the entire value chain of large construction projects;
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills;
- Proficiency in the use of design, construction, real estate management and financial modeling software tools;
- Demonstrable ability to lead teams and work under pressure to coordinate multiple activities for maximum efficiency;
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills;
- Impeccable integrity.
This position carries a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you meet the requirements and wish to be considered, please send your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing date: 28 March 2014.