Real Estate Admin Job in Lavington Nairobi : KShs 25K
Category: Real Estate Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jul 13, 2013
Real Estate Office Administrator Job in Lavington Nairobi Kenya (KShs 25K)
Our client is a Real Estate firm based in Lavington.
They are looking for a Real Estate Office Administrator, who shall be responsible for the front office of the organization.
- Receiving and directing clients and visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls to the respective recipients
- Responding to general enquiries and FAQs
- Receiving and distributing mail and other official documents
- Drafting and typing correspondence, replying emails
- Writing quotations for the customers
- Ensuring that the office is clean
- Providing support for the Real Estate Marketing team
- Organising rooms, items required and refreshments for meetings
- Ensuring client feedback is received and following up on action required
- Carrying out other related tasks as might be required from time to time
- Diploma in Business or Secretarial Studies
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook
- At least 2 year experience working as a receptionist
- Must be able to operate a PABX, computers and other office machines such as printers, scanners, fax, copier etc
- Be articulate and self confident
- Be professional and highly motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks and help in decision making
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Be goal oriented
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision or with a team
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected], indicating the job title (Real Estate Office Administrator (Salary 25,000)) on the subject line before the 19th of July 2013.
Kindly indicate your last salary in the application.
We do not charge for interviews.