Radio Africa Kenya Jobs: Financial Accountant
Radio Africa limited is a media company with a focus on Radio, Television and Print media. The company is made up of six radio stations, two TV Channels and one newspaper publication. Radio Africa Kenya recruits Financial Accountant
Accountant The Position
Reporting to the Group Finance & Administration Manager, the Financial Accountant will be tasked with duties and responsibilities as detailed below;
* Participate in annual budget preparation and monitoring.
* Prepare monthly management accounts and reports.
* Reconcile and update company ledger accounts.
* Prepare and ensure timely and accurate statutory returns.
* Prepare monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
* Manage the purchasing and procurement process.
* Maintain the fixed assets register.
* Assist in office administration functions.
* Other duties and responsibilities as advised by management
Education Qualification & Experience
* A degree in accounting or business studies from a recognized University.
* Professional accounting qualification-ACCA, CPA.
* Minimum of two years experience.
* Computer literate in accounting software.
* Experience in Navision will have an added advantage.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to motivate and encourage teamwork.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, send your Curriculum Vitae with details of qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, including a daytime telephone contact and three referees to the address below or drop your application at our office on 2nd Floor, Lion Place, Waiyaki Way.
Closing date: 19th November ,2010.
The Group Finance & Administration Manager
Radio Africa Limited
2nd Floor, Lion Place, Waiyaki Way
P.O BOX 74497-00200, Nairobi, Kenya
Or E-mail: [email protected]