Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager Job in Thika Kenya
A leading food processing company located in Thika seeks to recruit self-motivated, energetic and qualified person for the post.
Role Objective: Best quality for customer satisfaction.
- Setting annual Quality plans for organizations to ensure quality goals are achieved
- Ensure receipt of quality packaging and raw materials and conduct supplier audits.
- Putting controls and systems for monitoring production processes (In-process checks) during production and on final product release to ensure delivery of safe product to the market
- Documenting Procedures (SOPs), Quality manuals, HACCPs and GMP records.
- Training customers, Sales staffs, on the technical details of products and handling.
- Participate in product launches and branding,
- Working with food regulation bodies like KEBs, on product registrations & compliance
- Developing QC- Laboratories with qualified personnel’s and equipment’s
- Product development, handling customer complains, product recalls and returns.
- Spearhead the company into various certification and implementation of ISO22000: FSSC, (On food safety) and ISO 900l (QMS)
- Degree in food science/chemistry with over Six years ¡n the food industry at a senior position
- Possess good managerial skills, analytical and report writing skills.
- Computer proficiency, especially in MS office applications.
- Their Detailed Cvs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Expected Salary