Qatar Airways Expression of Interest for Provision of IT Support Services in Kenya
Category: Aviation Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 5, 2014
Expression of Interest for Provision of IT Support Services in Kenya
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar.
Qatar Airways is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world.
Qatar Airways is looking for an IT support company to offer support services in Kenya (Town and Airport office).
- System support – Installation of hardware and software as required by Qatar Airways and rectification of faults.
- Incident/Problem/Change Management of Production Systems – Includes replacement of existing systems with new standards and versions.
- Third Party co-ordination – Coordinate with third parties for equipment and software which is faulty and under warranty or otherwise.
- Anti-virus / Spyware – Ensure all systems are updated with latest Qatar airways corporate Antivirus Software & its pattern files and clean if infected.
- Documentation – Document any system installation (Hardware/Software) and related process and also maintain authorization request forms for new user and staff leaving Qatar Airways.
- Ability to retrieve monthly support call logs.
- General support and maintenance call-outs – This includes semiannual cleaning and blowing of all equipment’s.
Currently we have the following Equipment’s
We are looking for unlimited support services for the above services.
The quotation should include VAT and other applicable taxes (if any).
- The firm / company should have over five (5 yrs) experience in IT Support.
- The firm should have a good understanding of airline applications.
- The submitted proposal should have company profile including companies that it has supported before.
- The proposal should also provide the profile of the key management staff and their qualifications.