PZ Cussons Jobs in Kenya – Assistant Brand Manager and Assistant Accountant
Posted: Aug 23, 2013
PZ Cussons Assistant Brand Manager and Credit Control Assistant Accountant Jobs in Kenya
PZ Cussons East Africa is a leading Global Manufacturer and Marketer of leading Personal Care and Household quality brands that include, Imperial Leather, Flamingo, Carex, Venus, Cussons Baby, Ushindi, Morning Fresh and Robb In line with our ambitious growth agenda, we are seeking to fill the following positions:
Assistant Brand Manager
Reporting to the Group Brand Manager, the holder of this position will be responsible for implementing the annual brand strategies so as to achieve the brand targeted Top line numbers & Market share, Margin, Media & Consumer Spend and Marketing Contribution to the business.
- Implement the annual brand strategy and plan with focus on growing the brand
- Translate output from insights programs with actionable short term plans that build on achieving the brand objectives
- Plan and execute launch plans for New Products
- Develop and effectively utilize the Media & Consumer spend with view to establishing a sustained market presence of the brand by nurturing a strong and consistent foothold in the consumer’s consciousness of the brand
- Monitor and report Category against Brand Performance through regular updates on brand health indicators such as Top line numbers, Margins, Media & Consumer on a regular basis e.g. monthly marketing reports
- Actively participate in Margin Improvement Initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Commerce, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Brand Management in an FMCG environment
Assistant Accountant – Credit Control
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the holder of the position will provide effective management of Accounts receivables, tracking of credit limits and ensuring that the company does not lose money through bad debts.
- Internal controls around accounts receivable are complied with
- Customer credit limits are strictly managed as per company policy
- Exemption report of accounts with exceeded limits and overdue accounts are generated monthly and circulated to key stakeholders
- Customer statements are generated on a monthly basis and passed to Head of Sales for onward distribution to customers by the 2 day after month end close
- Customer accounts aging analysis is generated, reviewed and red flag raised on customers with overdue accounts
- Debtors aging report is accurate through timely and accurate allocation of payments against invoices
- In charge of customer relationship management
- Monthly General ledger reconciliations
- Ensure bad debts are minimized through effective collection of overdue accounts
- Maintenance of the provisions and accruals accounts and ensuring that sundry debtors accounts is properly reconciled on a monthly basis
- Under graduate degree and full CPA qualification,
- 2-3 years experience in a busy Finance department preferably in an FMCG company
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for this position, please send your application and CV to [email protected] citing your current and expected remuneration package by the 6th September 2013.
Only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted.
PZ Cussons is an Equal Opportunity Employer