Project Management Executive Job in Kenya
Position Overview: The role is responsible for overall project management including team management, project implementation and project profitability.
- Project team supervision and management;
- Ensure project compliance with legal and statutory requirement of health, safety, licensing etc;
- Payroll tabulation of payments due for the team;
- Ensure set revenue targets for the team are met;
- Maintain client relationships;
- Follow-up on client enquiries ensuring timely action and implementation;
- Overall responsibility for budgeting and cost control including budgeting, debtors’ management, implementing systems and controls and ensuring profitability of project.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in ICT;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience 2 of which should in management of teams;
- 30 years or older;
- Coordination skills;
- Judgment and decision making skills;
- Ability to manage and motivate a team;
- Ability to interact with clients at different levels, and establish & maintain relationships.