Project Administrator Job in Kenya
Position Overview: The role is responsible for performance of administrative duties and ensuring automated systems assuring effective team management.
- General administration duties including filing, maintaining databases and record keeping;
- Assist in performance of various HR tasks to ensure compliance with internal procedures, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Establish and ensure automation of systems and procedures to assure effective team management;
- Review and analyze overall and individual sales team performance and data reconciliation between office and distributors to ensure harmonization;
- Generate varied reports as per agreed formats and timelines.
- Bachelors degree in a business related field from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in ICT;
- At least 3 years working experience in an administrative role;
- Previous experience in an FMCG set up in the sales function is an added advantage;
- Coordination and analytical skills;
- Communication and report writing skills;
- Attention to detail.