Programs Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Job Description For Programs Manager.
About CTC International
Comfort the Children International is an organization working in Kenya to enhance community development through provision of education, health services, environmental and economic development.
CTC’s programs are delivered through local relationships, providing the empowerment necessary to make lasting changes.
The primary responsibility is to provide consistent and quality program support services to CTC national Director by being in charge of Non Profit Programs which includes; HIV/AIDS, VCT, GAPA, Malaika kids, Adult literacy and Mama Hope programs.
The Program Manager will also ensure the excellent exchange of communication and documentation with the Human Resource Manager, Assistant Director. He/she will carry out duties as assigned by the management.
General Support To Project
- Participate in all program meetings, record all proceedings and circulate to all partners/stakeholders.
- Responsible for addressing and sending out documents/materials to partners/stakeholders.
- Assist in verification of receipts submitted by program workers, partners/stakeholders.
- Tracking partners reporting requirements in collaboration with the National Director.
- Conduct basic research and documentation to provide required information to the National Director.
- Maintain all project files and databases in collaboration with IT manager and the Director.
- Filing (electronic and hard) and retrieving of project documents, Reports and meeting minutes
- Be responsible for organizing refreshments during program related meetings and activities.
- Assist with correspondences, mails, emails, letters and invitations.
- Support the organizing of workshops and trainings.
- Assist in organizing workshops in terms of logistics, venue, booking, procurement of workshop materials and preparing the folders.
- Take responsibility for the transportation of supplies, equipment, etc to and from the venue of workshops/training.
- Notifying participants by telephone, post or mails and also confirming their attendance and needs as directed.
- Collaborate with the MOH Naivasha District and attend all stakeholders forums
- Attend support group meetings.
- Work closely with the community health volunteers and community mobilization officer.
- Ensure that all income generating projects for clients are sustainable and manned properly.
- Initiating IGAs for client.
- Communicating program’s material and cash needs to the National Director/Finance Manager/Procurement Officer in a timely manner.
- Assisting during workshops
- Handling movement of supplies and equipment to and from workshop venues.
- Handling workshop registration, accommodation and feeding arrangements at workshops
- Keeping records of stationary supply
- Making requisition for stationary and Medical supplies when needed
- Preparing, typing and photocopying official documents regarding the programs
- Making purchases for the programs activities as directed
- Liaising with other departments when necessary e.g Accounts, IT, Education etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Community Development or Project Management from a recognized institution
- 3 years’ experience
- Good computer skills
- Good spoken and written English.
The interested candidates should send their resumes and testimonials to [email protected] before 14th February, 2014
Kindly include your Salary expectations.