Programme Monitoring Officers Jobs in Kenya – Catholic Diocese of Lodwar
Programme: Adult Education Programme
The incumbent will monitor activities at various levels of the programme; these includes gathering and analyzing feedback from the centres and from the projects initiated in various centres like Back to School, business groups.
- To ensure that timely monitoring of all centres takes place and that reports on monitoring are compiled and shared with the team.
- To ensure timely and accurate reports are submitted from all centres, analyzed and relevant follow up is carried out
- To carry out regular visits to centres in order to support the development of the education activities
- To identify the training needs of adult education facilitators and community projects.
- To develop with the team and facilitators, tools for assessment of learning for all levels in the centres.
- To develop monitoring tools in conjunction with other stakeholders that can measure the progress of impact on beneficiaries
- To identify and help produce appropriate materials for use in centres
- To contribute at team level to ongoing planning and programme development
- To provide information required for reports at Diocesan and donor levels
- To assist in the recruitment and induction of new adult education facilitators
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Community/Social Development/Adult Education;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar field;
- Skilled in Ms Office including word, excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent spoken and written English, Kiswahili and Ng’aturkana;
- Good public relations, communications skills, monitoring and evaluation skills;
- Is a committed Christian with good recommendation from own Parish Priest.