Program Accountant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 11, 2013
Our client, an animal welfare charity for working donkeys, horses and mules, is seeking to recruit a Program Accountant.
This is a 2yr appointment with possibility of extension, based in Nairobi with possible travel within and out of the region.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Grant Management
- Financial planning, budgeting & reporting
- Support for partnerships
- Management of restricted income
- Degree in Finance /Accounting or any related studies and CPA (K).
- Have at least 5 yrs working experience in an international NGO, managing grants, partnerships and financial agreements.
- Have experience working with computerized systems of accounting.