Product Sales Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya – Technology and Consultant Company
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 5, 2013
Position: Product Sales Manager
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: Open to Negotiation
Our Client, a globally integrated Technology and Consultant Company would like to recruit a product Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can proactively acquire Channel mindshare and thus drive new business across a large territory of Central East and West Africa and form meaningful relationships with the key contacts with the channel partners in the assigned territory.
- Accountable for channel enablement and development strategy for IBM-SWG.
- Designing Partner Program and channel engagement for IBM-SWG
- Driving Revenue Target and VAD Objectives of IBM-SWG.
- Work in sync with the IBM-SWG channel GTM & Authorized VAD responsibilities.
- Managing the in-country & remote BDMs and also the Pre-sales consultant.
- Coordinate & work in sync with the In-country sales managers & Regional Sales Manager for the overall business objectives.
- Manage the Revenue, Profitability & ROI objectives of the company & reporting to the Business Manager.
- Responsible to define the channel sales strategies.
- Drive KPI with operational excellence.
- Identifies and qualifies Partner Profiles and drives the Current and New Opportunities with them.
- Manages and cultivates effective working relationships with Partners.
- Designs &Executes channel programs liaising with the Marketing program manager in line with the IBM-SWG quarterly channel objectives with the local strategy.
- Leverages the insight from the Inside Sales team to convert more leads to Opportunities.
- Addresses to Partner / Vendor requests/issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Displays an attitude of goodwill, conscientiousness, and effective businesslike behavior to Vendors, Partners, Customers and co-workers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Go-Getter who looks for challenging opportunities to Learn & Grow ones career.
- At least 5 years experience in product and channel management.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Marketing/Business/Technology
- Self-motivated, Assertive attitude & effective team player.
- Proven Product Sales manager & Channel manager track record.
- Proven track record of successfully achieving KRAs and meeting/exceeding quota.
- Ability to close business deals, learn company line of services and resolve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple Opportunities simultaneously.
To apply, send your CV ONLY and cover letter to [email protected] before Thursday 5th December 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.