Product Manager – Music Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 7, 2013
Our client, a market leader in the mobile commerce sector, is seeking to fill the position of Product Manager – Music
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to drive the Music products in the market
Rights Acquisition and artiste management
- Drive artist acquisition based on market trends and top artists in the industry
- Grow the number of artists on our platform
- Grow the relationship between the organisation and the artists
- Ensure that all the music content is digitized as per the requirements and ingested on all partner platforms
- Drive marketing strategies to position and drive growth of our market share
- Building and manage key partnerships to position the music products
- Implement processes and framework for analyzing usage and consumption trends in order to increase market share
- Daily reporting and analysis of the usage, trends and revenues of music products
- Manage churn and retention strategies for the music products under management.
Music Product experience
Analyze and improve the product/customer experience based on;
- Market trends
- Customer feedback
- Analysis of conversion rate
Core Competencies & Experience
- 5 – 8 years in Premium Rate Service Provider/Value Added Services/Mobile Network Operator, Marketing, Product Management
- Proven customer/account relationship experience
- Highly focused on getting things done; planning and follow through.
- Strong analytical skills
How to apply: Send CV by email to: [email protected]
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and an updated CV
Closing date for receiving applications is 13th December 2013.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.