Product Consultant Job in Kenya
Department : Business Development
Supervised by : The Business Development Director
This vacancy is for an sme who are providers i.t. based business management solutions
Their clientele includes corporates and institutions in East Africa
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising clients on the best software to use that is aligned to the corporate strategy.
- Identifying gaps and recommending Solutions to close gaps.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Provide functional and business process information to client inquiries.
- To operate, maintain and support programmes and projects in the implementation, collection, analysis and generation of results and reports.
- Understand customer’s goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Installation of software.
- Implement the solution in the client environment using web-based communication tools
- Implementation of the software.
- Training the users on the software.
- Analyze and design databases convenient for the client.
- Trouble shooting of the computer systems and advising clients accordingly.
- Investigating the cause all user problems and developing lasting solutions to ensure satisfactory service to all customers.
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfactory customer relations.
- Any other work assigned
- Must prepare the following reports;
- Daily Activity reports
- Monthly progress report
- Weekly progress report
- Quarterly development report
- Proper installation and installation.
- Proper training of users.
- Minimal problems from users
- Adequate follow up
- Customer satisfaction
- Computer literate
- Operations analysis
- Problem solving
- High integrity
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Good communication
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Diploma in IT.
- Minimum diploma in a Business course
- Minimum CPA 2 is an added advantage
- Between 27-35yrs.
- Loss of business, Client confidence, Company image
- Ideal as provided by the Human Resources department, company policies and procedures and employment contract.
- Not routine requires innovativeness
- E-mail application
- detailed and updated CV,
- indicating your availability
On the Subject line clearly indicate which Post you are applying fo