Procter & Gamble (P&G) Kenya: Assistant Brand Manager East Africa
Companies like Procter & Gamble (P&G) are a force in the world. Our market capitalization is greater than the GDP of many countries, and we serve consumers in more than 180 countries. With this stature comes both responsibility and opportunity. Our responsibility is to be an ethical corporate citizen—but our opportunity is something far greater, and is embodied in our Purpose.
Our Purpose works to unify us in a common cause and growth strategy. It is powerful because it promotes a simple idea to improve the lives of the world’s consumers every day. P&G grows by touching and improving more consumers’ lives in more parts of the world…more completely. While this statement defines our commercial opportunity, our culture reflects the broader opportunity of improving lives through and beyond our branded products and services.
Assistant Brand Manager East Africa-MKT00002303
Assistant Brand Manager
Leadership in developing and implementing elements of the brand’s marketing program, which contribute to building growing, profitable brand franchises.
- Implement brand relaunches.
- Develop and action consumer promotions and sampling activities.
- Conduct business analyses, leading to improved marketing plans.
- Budget administration.
- Education University Degree (any subject). English fluent.
- Key Criteria Leadership, initiative and follow-through, analytical skills, good communication.
Primary Location: KE-Nairobi Area
Job Type: Standard