PRISK Accountant Job in Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports under strict deadlines.
- Accurate capture and posting of data and financial transactions in the accounting system.
- Checking and verifying daily collections of license fees against bank statements and accurate preparation of collections reports.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations
- Preparation of payment vouchers and handling accounts payables.
- Monthly control accounts reconciliations of cash book, debtors, creditors, collections, payroll etc.
- Timely remittance of tax returns and other statutory deductions
- Maintenance of the general ledger fixed assets register
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Professional qualifications such as CPA (K) or ACCA.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package programs such as Excel as well as an accounting package such as QuickBooks is a MUST.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a busy accounting office preferably in a similar environment.
- Ability to communicate with people across all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure.
Chief Executive Officer
Email: [email protected]
Only selected interview candidates will be contacted.
PRISK is an equal opportunity employer.