Printing Company General Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 4, 2014
Company Description: Our client is part of a Group of companies, they specialize in prepress, digital print-on-demand and large format print for branding and point of sale solutions.
Reporting to the Managing Director
Duties and responsibilities
- Should have a thorough understanding of various avenues in Kenya and East African Markets.
- He/she should be able to independently make media pitches, planning, presentation and buying.
- Maintain and implement cost efficient and performance oriented procedures that offer staff and customers a competitive and reliable service and ensure high manpower productivity
- Draw up and implement profitable annual budgets and closely monitor departmental profitability and take corrective action.
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident, good communication and organizational skills.
- 8 years in the media/print industry
Please use the following link to apply for this position