Precision Air Tanzania: Interline and Tariffs Officer
Precision Air Services is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa.
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position
POSITION: Interline and Tariffs Officer
REPORTING TO: Manager – Revenue Management
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Role Purpose Statement: Control of interline & tariffs, Implement documentation, distribution of all fates and agreements in to facilitate sales.
- Control, prepare and negotiate all interline , IATA agreements e.g. MIBA (Multilateral Interline Business Agreements), ZED (Zonal Employees Discount) and ensure smooth interline with other carriers
- File and distribute all approved fares to all sales in distribution channels.
- Identification, negotiation and administration of SPA/Code share partners and agreements that will add values to network and bottom line revenues.
- Liaise with Sales teams and local BSP’s in administrating IATA agency affairs within specified regions to ensure policy development and enforcement for protection of PW’s commercial and financial interests.
- Determine pricing and yield brackets per route.
- Monitor route performance and recommend action to sales and highlight (flag) problem areas to achieve optimum route performance
- Gather and analyse all relevant data (on competition pricing, yield, traffic) per route to aid in decision making in the pricing process
- Direct filing and distribution of all PW’s approved fares with ATPCO to ensure PWs fares are available in all distribution channels
- Liaise with sales areas to develop and seek IATA adoption and government approval of interline able fares within specified regions to PW’s best possible advantage.
- Well organized and good planner.
- Proactive with high integrity.
- Team player.
- Fast learner, who thrives in changing environment,
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Well maintained and documented interline agreements – (SPA’s, MIBA, ZED, Interline traffic agreement, Code share)
- Timely and accurate filing of fares, for specified regions.
- Well managed, efficient and financially secure IATA airline and agency relationships within specified regions.
- Consistent increase in IATA interline able fares within a specified region
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 3 years experience in IATA reservations and ticketing
- “O” level with experience in IATA affairs, reservations & ticketing, prorating.
- Computer literate.
- Sound knowledge of Prorating
- Strong analytical skills.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications should reach us within seven (7) working days after the date of publishing the advert (advertised on 30th Sept 2010).
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are keen to join the fast growing Airline, send your application, CV, names of three referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact to the address below. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The Director of Human Resources and Administration,
Precision Air Services Limited,
Mail Box 70770,
Dar es Salaam,
E-mail: [email protected]