Precision Air Tanzania: Administrative Officer
Precision Air Services is a fast growing private Tanzanian airline which operates in partnership with Kenya Airways, with its strategies to expand wings beyond East Africa and Africa. In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
REPORTS To: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
Role Purpose Statement: – To work very intimately with HR Officers, Managers and Director by ensuring HR services delivered to both internal and external customers are of required standard together with appropriate execution of assigned tasks.
• Collection, sorting registration and distribution of HR and Administrative
data/information or document/ correspondences
• Processing of staff loans, advances, rebate tickets, annual/maternity leave
• Entering, updating and/or reconciling data in the Human Resources management
Information System (RMIS) and update staff personal files
• Issue of standard letters such as employment contract, referees letters etc
• Assist expatriate staff searching for appropriate accommodation
• Checking data/information before filing for authenticity, completeness and accuracy
• Filing Duties and maintenance of records including staff file management
• Handling queries relevant to the section
• Processing of Visa and tickets for staff who are traveling on duty when required
• Processing and renewal of work Permit for expatriate staff on time
• Administrative management of Buildings QP, Airport and town office
• Ensure all maintenance contracts are maintained such as AC
• Follow-up with landlord all issues related to the building such as Electricity, water and
general maintenance of the premises
• Plus any other duty that might be assigned from time to time.
• Advanced level of secondary education or above
• Computer literacy especially in use of office tools and HR/Pay roll systems. • Good command of English and Kiswahili both written and spoken.
• 2year experience in industry in similar position.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good Team Player
• Confidentiality in all undertakings
• Cost Effectiveness
• Integrity in all aspects of the job
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Closing Date: Not later than 7th October 2011
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address
below. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Limited
Mail Box 70770
Dar es Salaam