Postbank Kenya Latest Jobs
Postbank, a leading Savings Bank with a national branch network and an equal opportunity employer wishes to recruit a competent, proactive, self driven professional with high integrity to fill the following position in the Bank establishment
Head, Corporate Banking, Money Transfer & Card Services
Purpose of the Position
This is a senior management position that provides leadership in growing the bank’s business – in Money Transfer Services, Corporate banking and Card Services by ensuring provision of quality customer service in liaison with business partners and franchise owners in financial services.
* To organise, control and direct the functions of corporate banking i.e. money transfer services, Visa and debit cards, corporate clients including all commission based businesses.
* Defining the business standards for Corporate Banking, money transfer and Card Services in line with the bank’s and franchise owners’ expectations and service level agreements.
* Effectively managing and expanding the relationships with existing franchise owners and bringing in new partnerships so as to ensure business growth and continuity.
* Working closely with risk and compliance units to ensure effective controls to mitigate against business risks.
* Managing and growing business partnerships and continually searching for business growth opportunities in line with the strategic direction.
* Developing and continuously reviewing business operational policies and procedures and ensuring their compliance.
* Ensuring continuous improvement in customer service and implementing effective retention and loyalty programs.
* To steer the development and documentation of strategic and business plans for corporate banking business and ensuring timely implementation, monitoring and evaluation of these plans.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Masters Degree in any business related field
* Business Degree preferably B. Comm.
* Diploma in Banking or ACIB
* Computer literacy
* Must have attended Senior Management Courses
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* 10 years relevant experience, 3 of which should be in the banking sector (MTS and/or Card Services).
* Age: Below 50 years
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications with a detailed CV and copies of academic, professional certificates, testimonials, and also indicate their current salary and benefits, so as to reach the undersigned on or before 9th February 2011.
Please note that ONLY short listed candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted.
The positions are on a 3 year contract and renewable based on performance.
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank
P.O Box 30311 – 00100