Portfolio Credit Analyst Job in Kenya – Micro Finance
Our client, a micro-finance with operations in Africa seeks a recruit a suitable candidate to fill the above vacancy.
- Provides management information relating to portfolio on status of the contracts, irregular trends, NPLs and exceptions on a regular basis, as and when required.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the loan portfolio/portfolio analysis (GVR)
- Develop and maintain pricing and profitability models for existing and new products
- Preparation of management credit reports
- Back testing of assumptions and models
- Monitoring of pricing assumptions and continuous improvement of functionality of pricing model
- Portfolio stress testing;
- Strong analytical abilities
- Highly numerate with an inquisitive, analytical mind
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Ability to work independently and to sense check own results and work
- Ability to grasp and communicate complex concepts
- Team player
- Manipulating complex data sets
- Pricing, profitability and cash flow modelling of lending portfolios
- Understanding of credit risk metrics and methods
- Software: SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SQL Server, MS Excel
- Statistical modelling (logistic regression, survival analysis) would be beneficial
- Degree in an Actuarial science, Statistics, Financial Risk Management or similar analytical field.
- Certification in Financial Analysis will be an added advantage
- Certification or training in SQL scripting on SQL Server 2005/2008
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a credit analysis or similar analytical role
- Excellent skills in Credit Analysis and Financial
- Hands on experience in managing a credit portfolio a must
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently, consult and clarify where necessary
Frank Management Consult Limited,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor,