Plant Manager Job in Naivasha Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 19, 2014
Job Title: Plant Manager
Work Type: Full Time Panda Development Company Limited is searching for qualified individuals
Candidates should be fluent in English and Kiswahili
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preventive Maintenance of all equipment detailed records
- Prepare the department annual & quarterly budget
- Maintain monthly/weekly billing of equipment in filed operation
- Develop equipment operator , training , monthly performance record
- Inspect and review projects monthly / weekly / daily productivity requirements, and coordinate
- Direct and supervise central workshop, field maintenance staff workers
- Obtain all necessary operators permits and licenses.
- Study job specifications with project / construction managers to determine appropriate construction equipment to be selected.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Work closely with the Environmental Health and Safety Manager to ensure all members of the construction team are aware of safety policies to provide a safe workplace for our employees.
- Experience in all types of heavy machinery, excavators, dump trucks, transit mixers, concrete pumps, cranes, paving equipment, graders, dozers ..etc
- Experience in infrastructure utilities works, sewage, storm, water, irrigation, roads & sidewalks pavements and street lighting etc..
- Knowledge of equipment productivities charts, selecting and recommending the buildup of company fleet.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Other Skills: Critical thinking, coordination, instructing, active listening, judgment and decision making, negotiation, & design, administration & management.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Working Knowledge of plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with trade.
5 years of experience with working knowledge of plant.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and cv’s stating their current and expected salary to us
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject of the application.