Plan International Job Vacancy Nairobi Kenya – Administration Manager
Plan International Administration Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Plan International, Region of Eastern and Southern Africa (RESA) office based in Nairobi, Kenya is seeking to recruit anAdministration Manager
- General office Administration
- Internal Controls: Ensures appropriate procurement controls processes, procedures and systems are in place and adhered to in the RO.
- Business Insurances
- Risk Management: Strengthen Risk management within the RO by ensuring regular updates of the Risk Register and mitigating by introducing appropriate controls.
- Overall Supervision of Administration staff
- Events and Logistical coordination
- This role shall be a busy post requiring lots of energy, creativity and influence, suited to a skilled and experienced hands-on individual with experience of Administrative and people skills in a high pressure environment.
- University degree in Business administration or any related business field
- User level knowledge of computer packages (Word, Excel, PP)
- Knowledge on contracts management and agreement with public/private institutions, government Relations
- Work experience of not less than 5 years in a similar/ related position focused in administration and internal controls
- Knowledge on contracts management and agreement with public/private institutions, government relations