PHP Developer Kenya – Job Vacancy
Posted: Jun 26, 2013
PHP Developer Ringier with Network Security Administration Experience Job in Kenya
PHP Developer Kenya with Network Security Administration Experience
Want to join a fun, exciting internet company and work as PHP Developer Kenya ?
The developer will also be responsible for the overall health of the network, server deployment, security, and ensures that the network connectivity meets the technical parameters prescribed by the network hierarchy of the company.
Tasks and Responsibilities : PHP Developer Kenya
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Developer will code, debug, and unit test systems per requirements and technical design.
- DB Design and Development. Developer will be expected to code, update, debug and optimize SQL.
- User Access Control.
- Oversee the Network Firewall Administration and Management.
- VoIP Services Administration and Management.
Skills and Abilities : PHP Developer Kenya
- OOP experience.
- Experience working with Joomla CMS required.
- Experience working with large MySQL databases and complicated database structures.
- Knowledge of and experience applying design patterns e.g MVC a plus.
- VoIP Services Experience.
- Network Firewall Administration Experience.
- Past experience with a User Access Control System a plus.
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols is very important.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Computer Science Bachelor’s degree or any Software Development related qualification a plus.
- A CCNA Certification a plus.
All shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a small Joomla task to build a custom extension using Joomla 2.5 (to be provided).
Location: The position is based in Kenya, Nairobi
In order to be considered for an interview, email your application to [email protected] by 28th June 2013.
PHP Developer Kenya