Photographer Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Our client which is a busy firm in Nairobi is seeking to fill the position a of Photographer to help achieve their organizational goals.
- Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them
- Seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot
- Working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software
- Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
- Degree/ Diploma in mass communication or relevant course from recognized institution
- 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Computer literate
- Must be good and patient with kids
- Be creative, with a good eye for a picture
- Have excellent technical and photographic skills
- Have good communication and people skills
- Have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop
- Be commercially aware and good at marketing themselves.
If you are the person we are looking kindly send your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Photographer’ on the subject line by 20th February 2014.
Do not attach any certificates
Thank for your cooperation.