Petroleum Industry Territory Manager Jobs
Our client, a significant player in the petroleum industry, wishes to hire a Territory Manager to manage and grow both the network and consumer business in the allocated territory by carrying out the following key tasks:-
- Station management -credit control, credit vetting, stock taking and returns, weekly audit of station records, credit age analysis and banking procedures;
- Financial management – account reconciliation, collection of outstanding, financial position analysis and determination of working capital requirements for stations;
- Sales performance – setting and reviewing of sales targets and follow up to ensure targets are met continuously, prospecting for business;
- Sales strategies – customer profile analysis and market segmentation, market intelligence and competitor activity monitoring;
- Staff management – recruiting, training and appraising staff and dealers;
- Prospecting for new strategic sites and conducting market surveys to assess suitability of the sites:
- Ensure compliance to SHEQ requirements.
Qualifications, experience & other requirements
Applications are invited from Kenya citizens who:-
- Have marketed and sold petroleum products for at least 3 years continuously with experience in management of company operated stations achieving improved throughput and revenue;
- Are aged 25-32 years and having the flexibility to work in different locations;
- Hold a business oriented university degree in Commerce, Business Administration or similar disciplines;
- Have a proven track record not only in developing and reviewing business processes and procedures but also in ensuring their implementation;
- Have excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hold a clean driving licence.
Our client will offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent opportunities for further career advancement.
Send your application letter and CM- do not attach certificates/testimonials and state how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Ref. No to [email protected] com