Petroleum Dealer Sales Representative Job in Eldoret Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 17, 2014
Vacancy: Sales Representative
A petroleum dealer in Nairobi is looking for a sales lady / man to handle the North Rift region and market the products across the region.
- A diploma in a business related field.
- He/ she should have experience in the petroleum industry.
- He / she should have worked or lived in that region for purposes of understanding the region.
- They should have ability to work under pressure, multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- He/ she should have good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- He / she should be young, energetic and very enthusiastic in the sales field.
NB: Prior experience in the petroleum industry will be an added advantage.
Salary: KES 15,000 for the first 3 months and attractive commissions on sales brought in.
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to [email protected] by 18th March, 2014.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidates will be based in Eldoret.