Petro Oil Pump Maintenance Technician Job in Mombasa Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 10, 2014
Pump Maintenance Technician
Petro Oil Kenya Limited is seeking to recruit a person to fill in the above position.
He/ She should meet the below outlined qualifications.
The Person should;
- Be able to carry out random checks on pumps suspected to have abnormal losses and give findings to the Maintenance Manager for further action.
- Be liaising with the Maintenance Manager in verifying any work done by contracted pump mechanics.
- Attend to all POKL Emergency and safety breakdowns within the Coast region
- Be carrying out tank and pump calibrations
Academic Qualifications and Experience
The applicants for this position must;
- Possess a Certificate/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Possess a repairer license type VI from the weight and Measures Unit
- Have 5 years progressive experience in maintenance of fuel dispensing pumps as well as excellent technical knowledge in fuel pump electronics
- Have adequate experience in maintenance of automated pump stations will be considered as an added advantage
- Portray good interpersonal relations with people from different backgrounds
- Be computer literate
NB: The position is available in Mombasa
Persons who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
The applications should be sent through the Email Address: [email protected].