Personal Assistant / Secretary Job in Thika Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 5, 2014
A small manufacturing business in Thika is looking for a Secretaryto handle the secretarial duties and book keeping functions.
- A holder of a Diploma in a business course.
- She should have experience having worked in a busy office, performing all-round secretarial duties.
- She should have excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- She should be able to manage time efficiently, work well under pressure and be able to multi-task.
- She should be good with report writing and able to manage office duties with efficiency and keep deadlines.
- She should be a fast learner.
- She should have a basic Accounting skills and able to do book keeping and manage basic accounting duties for the company.
- You should be aged from 20 – 35.
This position demands working long hours and flexibility.
Salary will be between 10,000 – 15,000/=
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to [email protected] by 7th March, 2014.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Thika.