Personal Assistant Kenyan Jobs 2014
Position: Personal Assistant Kenyan Jobs
Salary Range: Open according to experience.
Our client is a leading global payments solutions company that provides a family of well-known, widely-accepted payment card brands and serves consumers,financial institutions, and businesses in over 210 countries and territories worldwide is looking for aPersonal Assistant.
The ideal candidates will work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
He/she will help the manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Administration, Office Administration.
- 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Short hand and audio typing skills.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and administrative skills.
To apply, send your CV only to [email protected] before Tuesday, 3rd December 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.