Personal Assistant Jobs Kenya – Salary Ksh. 50,000-80,000
Re-advertisement of Personal Assistant Job (Salary Ksh. 50,000-80,000)
- Deputizing for the Director, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Directors absence
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Making travel arrangements
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well-prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- A Maximum of a diploma in Business Administration or related field
- At least 4 years as a personal assistant for a senior official and in the service industry.
- Excellent telephone and office etiquette
- Ability to effectively use standard office software, such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power point)
- Ability to work independently and smart
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and attentive to detail
- Honesty and confidentiality is key for this position.
They should also not be working for this position will require someone to start immediately.
If you meet the above requirements send your CV and a copy of your picture to [email protected], indicating the title (Personal Assistant 50k-80k) on the subject line.