Personal Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Our client is a leading global payments solutions company that provides a family of well-known, widely-accepted payment card brands and serves consumers, financial institutions, and businesses in over 210 countries and territories worldwide is looking for a Personal Assistant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Degree in Business Administration, Office Administration.
- 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Short hand and audio typing skills.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and administrative skills.