Personal Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya – Real Estate Company
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 10, 2014
Position: Personal Assistant
Industry: Real Estate
Our client, a leading Real Estate Company is looking for a MALE Personal Assistant.
The ideal candidate will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing, maintaining diaries, keeping clients’ records and making appointments
- Dealing with correspondence and writing letters
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Providing administrative support to the ministry
- Projecting a professional ministry image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Drive Clients to the sites during weekends.
- Running some banking errands.
Skills and Qualifications
- Self driven, results-oriented person with outstanding communication skills.
- Diploma in a Business Administration.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, outstanding maturity and initiative.
- MUST HAVE a valid Driving License.
- Basic Accounting and Petty Cash Management.
To apply send your CV ONLY to [email protected] by 17th February, 2013.
Kindly indicate the position title and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.